The SON RAMON winery (founded 1649) lies in the municipality of Llubí, between the towns of Llubí and Muro.
As long ago as 1760, the estate was formed by 37 hectares of vineyards and an old Majorcan wine cellar, which is still conserved today. At the beginning of the past century phylloxera plague invaded Mallorca, and as in many other wineries all the vines had to be pulled up.
In 2005, the Ramis-Fornés family launched a new project with the oenologist Josep Lluís Pérez to plant ten hectares of vines and build a new winery equipped with the latest wine-making technology.
White and red grapes were planted, and the results have been excellent wines.
The vines grow on a double cordon trellis system to make it easier to check their strength.